We are committed to designing debt solutions that are most appropriate for our portfolio companies.
This is how our process works:
1. Apply through our website, write to us, call us or let us find you. Share information on your company, typically a brief on the business model, recent financials and key operating metrics.
2. Pre Due Diligence: We'd like to understand your business model and evaluate fitment; once we do, we will share indicative terms.
3. On-site due diligence: We will evaluate, at our cost, your operations and processes and meet with key members of management. We collect a processing fee only when the loan is disbursed.
4. The investment team will put a proposal together for the credit committee and we may need additional information from you during this process.
5. Once the Credit Committee approves the loan, we will work with you to execute binding loan documentation following which we will disburse the loan on a mutually agreed date.
6. We monitor our portfolio on a monthly basis. Timely reporting is an important aspect when we consider a repeat loan. We may also choose to conduct an on-site visit when needed.